Here is a place for me to share my Zoo drawings and explain them and show my model railroad.
I have a photo site https://jpgmag.com/people/scott89 and
i have a youtub page as will
hi all
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hi all i am whating to show all
my zoo and other parks that i have thought off and would love to see
built one day, i love what Disney has done with there parks. It would
be fun if Disney would build one of my parks for there use have
Couple months ago I had a pin challenge to complete so I will be putting it here hope you guys enjoy 1. What is my most favorite pin? 2 what was the first pin that I got and why do I love it so much ? 3 what pin what are not trade I would never give up ? 4 what's my most favorite character pin I have ? 5. What ride pin is the best ? 6. What pin got me into trading pins ? 7 what's the best pin I have a trade ? this is what i got for it. 8 what's the best pin that I got as a gift ? 9. What pin do I hope to get one day ? 10 what's the cheapest pin I've ever bought ?
here we whttps://www.google.com/maps/@34.2104283,-117.4385734,89452m/data=!3m1!1e3ould have this ride that would be in are Epcot W Pacific Wharf area Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill (Dining) Pacific Wharf Café (Dining) Lucky Fortune Cookery Chinese restaurant (Dining) Karl Strauss beer truck Pacific Wharf (Dining) Bakery tour, touring (Attractions) Mission Tortilla Factory (Attractions) Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop Train station (Attractions) Dream flight (Attractions)
Starport R-O Jungle Cruise R-13 Space Mountain R-14 Astro Orbitor R-15 Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress R-16 Rocket coaster R-21 Tomorrowland Transit Authority R-23 Shows S-6 FIRE WORKS S-9 Geyser Gulch S-10 Space show of the stares FOOD F-1 Port of Norway R-10 Storm Rider Simulator Ride POV R-11 Maelstrom R-12 Tower of Terror , Hotel Norway R-17 The under ground R-18 Frozen R-22 soaring' over Frozen R-33 Shows S-4 Water show S-11 S-12 FOOD F-6 F-7 F-8 F-9 F-10 Hotel Ship Norway 2,139 rooms 1st class room 776 Tourist class room 784 3rd class cabins 579 Restaurants -3 Shops- 6 Bars-2 Swimming pools 2 Jungle rivers delta R-O Jungle Cruise R-1 Indiana Jones Adventure R-2 Railroad R-19 Indiana Jones And The Peril Miner Rio R-20 Tiki fun house Shows...
Comments
Post a Comment